Hi Everybody, Welcome to thereferralcodes.com. As obvious by the title, this article is a detailed description of the Crypto.com Referral Code, Its working, How to find it? Getting the $25 bonus? and How to make your referrals register for the sign-up bonus successfully? The questions here seem pretty obvious and easy here but believe me you will need to read the full article below to properly know How to Refer to Get $25 USD?
The Crypto.com Exchange functions similar to other exchanges that we have detailed about in our previous blogs but the Crypto.com Referral Program is a bit different. The free $25 MCO is sure easy to win but does require more than just a sign up from a Crypto.com Referral Link. We will give you step by step details for the same so that you don’t miss out on an awesome referral program that will be profitable for you as well as your referred friend. So let’s Kick it!
- 1 Crypto.com Referral Code : tcawfh2mzz
- 2 Crypto.com Referral || BG50 Referral Program Explained
- 3 Crypto.com Referral Working Explained
- 4 How to sign up for $25 MCO Bonus Rewards?
- 5 How to unlock the $25 MCO Crypto.com Coin?
- 6 How to find the Crypto.com Referral Link on your Crypto.com App?
- 7 Crypto.com Review
- 8 Crypto.com Card
Crypto.com Referral Code : tcawfh2mzz
- Also Check : Crypto Browser, Brave
Crypto.com Referral || BG50 Referral Program Explained
The Crypto.com Refer and Earn Program is pretty similar and simple like that of other crypto Exchanges with only a minor quirk for the referred user to enjoy the free $25 MCO bonus. We will explain everything in a systematic manner so that you do not miss this great opportunity. So, let’s catch up!
Crypto.com Referral Working Explained
When you share the referral link with your friends, both parties involved get $25 USD in MCO but the timing at which both are eligible for the bonus is different.
- You as a referrer instantly get $25 USD in MCO in your MCO Wallet but only once the referral you referred completes staking and unlocks his $25 in MCO.
- Now for the referral, your friend needs to sign up and pass KYC verification, only then you get the locked $25 USD in MCO in your MCO Wallet. Further, you have to stake at least $25 MCO for MCO Visa Card to unlock this sign up bonus.
How to sign up for $25 MCO Bonus Rewards?
There are two approaches to do this, both of which will eventually lead to the mobile app registration process because the BG50 Referral Program is only available for the Mobile App on Android and iOS platforms. Remember, this refer and earn program cannot be accessed via the exchange web site. It is exclusive to Apps on Mobile Platforms. There are two ways to approach this
1. Crypto.com Referral Link Method
- Click on the referral link above.
- You will be redirected to a sign-up page with a pre-entered referral code.
- Enter your registered email as asked on the page and Submit.
- Now, download the Crypto.com App from your respective play-store on your smartphone.
- Next, Sign up using the same email used in step 3 above.
- You will get a verification email on your registered mail.
- Click on the verification link. Remember to do this on your mobile.
- Post verification, there are some KYC steps needed to get into the App.
- KYC includes a Mobile registration number with the OTP process and submitting an identification document along with a selfie.
- This is necessary for getting the referral bonus.
- To find the Locked $25 MCO sign-up bonus go to
Home screen gift icon>>Rewards Page or Lion Button Rewards Tab.
Note: While signing via the above method, the referred person has to confirm his/her email on the Crypto.com App within 72 Hours of email submission else the registration via the referral would be deemed invalid. As a result, you will have to follow the above steps again or go with the below-mentioned steps.
2. Crypto.com Referral Code : tcawfh2mzz Method
- Go to the Crypto.com app Download Page.
- Start with downloading the Crypto.com App on your Mobile device.
- Open the app. There’s an “Invited? Add Referral Code” option above the Signup button.
- Type the above mentioned Referral Code for Crypto.com.
- Press the sign up button.
- The next page asks for your email. Submit and verify it.
- After this all the steps pretty much similar to what we just mentioned above in the link method.
- Mobile number, KYC and selfie will be needed and you will successfully do a Crypto.com Login for the first time.
- You can find the $25 MCO bonus locked in the rewards section of the app.
Note: If somehow you fail to enter the above-mentioned referral code during the initial steps of Sign up, you will still have a 10-day window to add it from App Settings -> Referral Code. So, please don’t forget it and if you have then do follow this procedure to help us as well as you.
How to unlock the $25 MCO Crypto.com Coin?
In the above two steps, whichever you follow will ultimately lead you to the locked $25 MCO sign up bonus. This is where the question arises on how to unlock the locked $25 MCO Bonus?
The $25 MCO sign up bonus is locked in your account until you stake for a card. MCO is their own Crypto.com Coin which you can buy in the app via Credit/Debit Card, Crypto Wallet, or Bank Transfer. Staking for a card basically means putting some money on deposit for an agreed amount of time so that you can use your Crypto.com Card. You can do this with as little as 25 MCO.
You can trade MCO on Bianance Exchange.
Note: If you are the referrer i.e. you earned because someone signed via your link then the USD: MCO rate for you is calculated based on your referrals’ sign up bonus lock time meaning the time when they completed a valid transaction. On the other hand, the USD: MCO for the person who signed up using your link (referral) is calculated based on the sign-up bonus lock time of the referral when they registered to the referral program successfully.
How to find the Crypto.com Referral Link on your Crypto.com App?
Follow the below-mentioned chronology to get and share your own referral link from the crypto.com App.
Super App Menu >> Rewards Page >> Lion Icon >> Referral Bonus >> See Details >> Share Now
The page you arrive on should look somewhat like the below examples
Note: Remember, there is no referral Program link on the Crypto.com Exchange on the web version. To get your referral link to share with friends, you need the Mobile App.
Crypto.com basically started as an app that allowed users to buy and sell cryptocurrencies using a Visa Debit Card but now it’s a full-fledged crypto exchange website. It comes with a Crypto.com Wallet & Card App with Metal MCO Visa Card that comes loaded with perks like up to 5% cashback, airport lounge access, free Spotify & Netflix, 10% off Expedia & Airbnb, etc.
The cryptocurrency exchange and Wallet not only stores but also Buy, sell, trade, track and stake your coins.
- The user interface looks exactly like Bybit or Binance as it is heavily inspired by them but it is more of a competitor to Coinbase. The site is pretty simple to use.
- The intent behind the crypto.com project is to drive growth and adoption through real-world use cases specifically by enabling cross-asset currency settlements with its crypto.com chain. It is attempting to solve some of the biggest issues currently facing the blockchain-powered financial market.
- For starters, the project provides fast payment processing and effective scalability. Crypto.com is designed as a payment network. The goal of the platform is to provide transactions that occur in less than 1 sec. Additionally, it aims to remove traditional fiat payment types that are unfriendly.
- The chain architecture is such that it can be available on multiple platforms as an effective payment solutions. The architecture and utility are good enough though.
- Crypto.com has it’s own two tokens MCO and CRO and the main trades are done in BTC USDT and CRO.
The most striking feature of Crypto.com that differentiates it from other regular exchanges is the Crypto.com Card. There are 5 multi-signature MCO Metal Visa cards to choose from and different types of bonuses that you can get for the different amounts that you stake for each card. Each Card comes in different colors representing different levels of the card. Apart from this you get discounts on services like Netflix, Spotify, etc.
How to Topup MCO Card?
Follow the steps below in chronological order to achieve this
Card >> Topup >> Choose Crypto >> Enter Amount >> Done
The MCO Visa Debit Card is basically a secured credit card. You deposit money and then they allow you to use the card. That’s the reason staking is necessary on this App.
Crypto.com is a project with a very good real-world use case as it provides a Debit card with purchases using cryptocurrency.
We hope this article was explanatory enough. If you have any queries then do write down in the comments below.