If you are a crypto enthusiasts, then Binance doesn’t really need an introduction. Since its inception in 2017, Binance has really exploded in growth especially in January 2018, when it became the largest cryptocurrency exchange with a market capitalization of around $1.3 billion. In this article, we will provide you with a Binance Referral Code so that you can also Sign Up on this platform and use the largest crypto trading platform to make more crypto profit.
|Binance Referral ID||DPX15WB3|
|Referral Link [25% Off +20% Kickback]||Click Here|
|Trading Commission||Up To 40%|
Above is the link for Binance Registration. Further you can also invite your friends to Binance with your own Binance Referral ID Code or QR code and earn up to 40% commission per referral. When they complete registration using your referral code, you’ll receive a commission every time they trade!
- 1 Binance Referral Code: DPX15WB3
- 2 Binance Country/Region wise Referral Codes -:
- 3 How to get 45% on Trading Fees?
- 4 Guide to Binance Refer and Earn
- 5 Binance Registration Steps
- 6 Binance Referral Kickback: Custom Discount to Your referrals
- 7 How to increase or decrease Binance Referral Rate?
- 8 Binance Affiliate Program – Terms & Conditions
- 9 How to promote your Binance Referral Link?
- 10 Binance Referral Program Merger – Update
- 11 Important Updates
- 12 Binance Affiliate Program Update : Dec 15, 2020
- 13 Important Updates
- 14 Binance Exchange – A Summary
- 15 Some Basic Features
- 16 Binance Platforms and Other Ventures
- 17 Platforms
- 18 Binance Referral Program – FAQ
- 19 Conclusion
Binance Referral Code: DPX15WB3
Pro Tip: The above code will give you 20% extra Kickback cashback. Get 25% Off on enabling BNB to pay trading fees.
Binance Country/Region wise Referral Codes -:
|Binance.com Referral ID (Global)||DPX15WB3|
|Binance US Referral ID||35057610|
|Binance Jersey Referral ID||35095177|
|Binance India Referral ID||GTGRZ|
How to get 45% on Trading Fees?
- Flat 20% Referral Cashback using the above referral link.
- Use BNB for paying trading fees to get an additional 25% discount. [enable this under “Account” section]
Guide to Binance Refer and Earn
A lot of people are looking for ways to earn free cryptocurrency but instead fall for stupid stuff like taking surveys, watching videos, or MLM, etc. that takes a lot of time and earns you pennies. There are good platforms too but they lack in volume or user base.
One of the best ways to achieve this is through an affiliate marketing or referral marketing program. Essentially, you share links with friends on social media and when people sign up or buy something using your link, you get crypto or Fiat as incentive.
This is where the Binance Referral Program comes in.
Binance Registration Steps
- Click on the Binance Referral Link.
- A Form Page Appears.
- Fill the details on the form and click on “Create Account”
- A verification mail will be sent on your registered mail.
- Click on the verification link on your registered email.
- Your Binance Account has been opened. You can now start trading.
Binance Referral Kickback: Custom Discount to Your referrals
- Basically, you and your friends can share up to 40% of the referral commissions from their trading fees. This is decided by the referrer but with some rules based on the situation as explained below.
- You will initially get 20% commission of the transaction fees, once the person that you refer starts trading. Your daily average BNB account balance should be at-least 500 BNB or more, only then, your referral rate will be increased to 40%. You can choose to share, anywhere between 5%-20% of the Binance Rewards with the friends you invite.
- For each different referral, you get to decide, out of the 40% or 20% commission how much you want to share. The maximum you can share is 50% or half of what you are eligible for.
- So, instead of directly signing up, Google for a Binance referral code that gives you some kind of kickback commission rate. Something is better than nothing.
How to increase or decrease Binance Referral Rate?
On the Binance referral Page you will get a “Generate Your Link” box where you can decide how much total commission rate you have and how much Friends’ commission kickback rate you wanna set. This is how the Link generator looks like:
Binance Affiliate Program – Terms & Conditions
Read below for detailed insight on the Program:
- Unlike most other programs, where you get a one time fee, with Binance, you earn a percentage of their trading fees FOREVER. If anyone you referred is still trading on Binance 10 years from now, you will still get the Binance Referral Bonus from each of their trades.
- The more active the traders are, the more you’re going to rack up in fees.
- The fee commission will be instantly sent to your Binance account in real-time as your referee completes each transaction and you will be paid in whatever token/cryptocurrency the original fee was charged in.
- Currently, there is no limit on the number of friends you can refer but in the future, Binance has the full right to change any rules and regulations associated with the program. So, Make hay while the sun shines.
- The referee must be signed in via your Referral Connection, QR Code or Referral ID. Duplicate or fake accounts will not get payout referral bonuses and will result in disqualification.
How to promote your Binance Referral Link?
Now once you get started, you may wanna promote your Binance Referral Link using various ways to earn as much crypto as possible. Maybe, you may get lucky referring a whale and enjoying your life on his humongous trades. Three simple ways to do that would be:
- Start with your friends and social accounts. Some of them may be crypto enthusiasts.
- If you have a Blog or may wanna start one, especially during this lockdown, promoting your Binance Referral ID via a Blog would be really good in the long run.
- Also, if you have a YouTube Channel, you can promote it via that too.
- The above two options are kind of for a seasoned blogger or vlogger or for a person who wants this work as an enthusiast. So, for normal people who also want to profit off this program, the best way to do it is via forums.
- People are constantly searching for terms like “Binance Referral ID Reddit” on google. So, you can get active on forums like Reddit, Quora, Medium, etc. and answer questions regarding Binance Refer and Earn and leave your Binance Referral Code in your answers and discussions.
Binance Referral Program Merger – Update
Any new referrals that you successfully invite, after 2020/05/11 4:00 PM (UTC), will earn you a commission on trades made on both markets i.e. spot as well as futures. This also means that you can now invite new people by using any of your Binance Referral Links i.e. spot or futures referral link and still, you will earn commissions on trades from both the programs.
In short, you no longer have to invite referrals separately using your Binance spot and Binance Futures Referral Code. Anyone of the links or code is sufficient enough to earn you commissions from both platforms.
- The rate of commissions you earn and kickback/discount set for a user referred via both the referral programs, remains the same. No changes were made to them and are on the default rate as set initially.
- Successful Referrals made before the above date will follow the old norms and will earn separate commissions on trades on respective markets.
- In the spot referral program, the invitee can set custom commissions. So, if a person has been referred after the above date using the futures referral link or code, then the trades made on the spot market will earn a commission based on the rate set by the default Binance spot Referral Link. You can find the default spot referral link on the top left-hand corner of the spot referral landing page and can change it as you want.
- You can still view the referral data on respective referral program landing pages.
- None of the other rules, excluding the above-mentioned ones, have been altered.
Tip : Make two custom referral links for the spot market, one in the ratio of 40:0 and another in the ratio of 20:20. Use the latter in your promotion so that new users are encouraged by the 20% Kickback Rate that they get. The former on the other hand should be set as the default spot referral link so that whenever a referral invited via futures referral link makes a trade on the spot market, you get the full 40% commission.
Binance Affiliate Program Update : Dec 15, 2020
As you all know, Binance has merged all the three Binance Referral Programs, i.e., Spot, Futures, and Pool. Hence as a Binance Affiliate, you are also eligible for the Binance Futures Bonus Program that started on Dec 15, 2020.
- Like the Universe, Binance Exchange has also been ever-expanding with the user numbers reaching an all-time high. The influx of new users has increased the number of Binance affiliate partners and their bonuses, which was also an all-time high in recent months.
- To celebrate this remarkable achievement, Binance has decided to add two more bonus tiers for the top performers to encourage new referrals to the platform. Additionally, the exchange has also made it easier for lower-tier affiliates to reach the affiliate tier system’s higher levels. The aim is to reduce the gap between the tiers.
- The fees paid by the referrals and the bonus earned by affiliates is calculated monthly. So, every month you are eligible for some USDT Bonus rewards. Talk about some passive income!
For more information, you can read our post on Binance Futures Referral Program by Clicking Here.
Binance Exchange – A Summary
We know Binance is one of the best known global cryptocurrency exchanges with some of the highest trading volume on the market with over 350 cryptocurrency assets which makes them one of the most extensive exchanges for numerous altcoins. Since early 2018, Binance has been considered the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of trading volume.
Some Basic Features
Though the functioning of Binance is similar to those of other crypto exchanges but some features do set it apart from the competition and also make it a market leader.
- When it comes to their trading fees, Binance runs a maker-taker arrangement. They will charge you a fee if you take liquidity and give you a rebate if you make a market. It also operates on a sliding scale based on the volume you trade.
- The fees range from 0.02% to 0.10%. This places them on the lower end compared to some of their other competitors.
- Binance also has its own proprietary token known as the Binance Coin. Trading in the BNB markets will get you a 25% discount on the general trading rates of respective traders.
- With their ticket support system and a dedicated support email, the online support system of Binance is pretty responsive enough. All grievances are handled efficiently so that trading doesn’t get disrupted.
- To make it easier for new users to experience Binance, the exchange still offers unverified accounts meaning no personal info or KYC is needed. This does come with limitations as you are limited to 2 Bitcoins per day withdrawal but this is more than enough for Binance New Users.
- The robust REST API used by Binance fits well with developers who code their own algorithms and trading bots.
Binance Platforms and Other Ventures
Undoubtedly, Binance is one of the largest and fastest exchanges in the market today with an impressive number of coins to trade. Besides this, Binance has been aggressively trying to be much more than just a cryptocurrency exchange.
- Binance has launched its Binance information portal which is basically a documented library where you can get information on various coins and projects.
- It also has a Binance Academy serving as an education portal for those new to the space.
- Binance has a Visa Powered Crypto Debit Card known as the Binance Card. This is a one-stop solution for crypto enthusiasts to shop for your favorite products and services and do payments using BTC.
- Lastly, Binance also has a Binance Futures Portal for Leverage Trading. People who love to play bigger and riskier may wanna sign up for that.
Similar to other top cryptocurrency exchanges, Binance also offers a number of different proprietary platforms for easy and convenient trading options. All these platforms have all the necessary range of charting tools and order functionality that helps traders in making their veracious decisions. The various options are as mentioned below:
- Firstly, the Web-Based Platform which you will be most familiar with comes in two versions – Basic and Advanced, which you can use in accordance with your experience and skill.
- Secondly, Binance also offers a proprietary PC and macOS client which you can run right on your desktop for more efficient trading.
- Lastly, If you’re constantly on the go, you can also make use of their mobile apps that are available on both iOS and Android devices.
Binance Referral Program – FAQ
If you have a Binance account then you can create your Binance Referral ID and share it with your friends. If these new users successfully sign up using your Binance Referral Link or Code, then you can earn commissions on their trades. This commission is bound by a set of rules wherein you can decide how much you want to set as friends’ kickback commission and how much you want to earn off it. Setting a kickback commission rate will encourage new users to join via your referral code. For Example – Our Binance Referral ID is DPX15WB3, wherein new users will get a 20% discount on their trading fees for the first six months.
It is an 8 digit code and a referral link which you can share with your friends to invite them to Binance Exchange. You can find it on your Binance Referral Page in your Binance account. Each successful referral sign up will earn you commission on their trading fees for a lifetime.
Login to your Binance Account. Go to your Profile Button on the right top corner and click on “Referral” Button. Now create your Binance Referral ID from the “Generate your link” box and set commission/kickback rate per your wish.
Share your Binance Referral ID with your friends, on your blog, social media, YouTube, etc. to gain more and more referrals. Additionally, you can answer questions related to Binance Referral Program on question-and-answer websites and crypto forums like Quora, Bitcointalk, Reddit, etc. to get more coverage. The more number of successful referrals you make the more you earn.
Being one of the most well respected crypto exchanges in the market, nothing will detract traders from trading on this stellar exchange.
So, do try the Binance Refer and Earn Program, if you are looking to earn free crypto. Also, if you found this article good enough, I’d appreciate it if you could use my link above to sign up. It’s not going to cost you anything, but I will make a few Satoshis off your trades.