In 2019, Binance launched its Binance US Exchange for US Customers. This move came in response to US crypto regulations and Binance starts banning US citizens from their International portal and requesting them to move their portfolio to the newly launched trading solution. If you are from The United States of America (USA) and want to use Binance for crypto trading then get started using our Binance US Referral Code.
US users can’t use regular Binance Platform
As of today, the Binance US App for iOS as well as Android has also been launched. In this article, we have explained about the Binance US Referral Program and the terms & conditions that govern it.
|Referral Link||Click Here|
|Trading Commission||Up to 40%|
- 1 Binance US Referral Code : 35057610
- 2 Also, Check Other Binance Platforms
- 3 Binance US Referral Program Explained : 2020
- 4 How to Register on Binance US?
- 5 Binance US Referral : Reward Details
- 6 Binance US Referral Program : Eligibilty
- 7 How to find your Binance US Referral Code?
- 8 Binance US states : Referral Program Eligibility
- 9 Difference between Binance Global and Binance US
- 10 Binance US Review
- 11 Conclusion
Binance US Referral Code : 35057610
Also, Check Other Binance Platforms
Binance US Referral Program Explained : 2020
Started on March 9, 2020, the Binance Referral Program helps you earn up to 40% of the trading fees generated by your referred trader. There are some terms and conditions that needs to be fulfilled to be a pat of this program. So, let’s start with the explanation below:
How to Register on Binance US?
To go ahead with the Binance US sign up follow the below steps:
- Click on our Binance US Referral Link.
- Enter your registered email and preferred password.
- In the referral ID section, enter our Binance US Referral Code: 35057610.
- Accept the terms and click on “Create Account”.
- Now verify your registered email by clicking on the verification link on your mail.
- To be eligible for the Referral Program complete your Advanced Account verification.
- You can find your Referral details in the “Referral Program Page”.
Note: Try to find and invite the best traders as you will get a commission on successful trades of the invitee and not for registrations.
Binance US Referral : Reward Details
The Binance US Referral Program was introduced to replace the previous sign-up bonus and a free month of trading promotion wherein you used to get $15 to trade on Binance per successful referral.
If you have already earned successful referrals from the previous bonus program, then, you can see them listed beside your new referral rewards on the referral page. But you will not receive any additional rewards for or from previous referrals in the new program.
The newly launches Referral Program also comes up with bonus rewards and some terms and conditions that govern it. Here are the details:
- The trading fees that you earn and save highly depends on the amount of BNB you stake. So, if you want to earn more then HODL BNB as per the requirements mentioned below.
- If you have a balance of more than 0 BNB, then you will automatically save 25% on your own trading fees.
- If you HODL a balance of less than 500 BNB then, you will get a Base referral rate of 20% which means you will earn 20% of the trading fees of your referred trader.
- And if you HODL a balance of more than or equal to 500 BNB, then the base referral rate rises to the maximum potential of 40%. So, you can earn 40% of the trading fees of your referred trader.
- The referral reward is paid in the same crypto asset in which your referred trader has done the trade-in. Meaning, if the said referred trader had made a trade of BTC then you will earn the deserved percentage of commission in BTC in your Bitcoin Wallet.
- As mentioned above, all these rewards from previous as well as new referral program will be shown on your Referral Page.
Binance US Referral Program : Eligibilty
Now that you know how much you can earn via this program, its time to know the eligibility to join this program. There are certain conditions that you have to meet to be able to refer others to this program. So, to become a successful referee
- You must have a Binance Account that has fulfilled the Advanced Account Verification process, to be eligible to earn the referral program rewards.
- All the necessary personal information will be reviewed and only after Binance US accepts it then you can start with the referral program.
- Lastly, you have to accept all their terms and conditions of the referral program and register for the program to participate.
Note: The participation for the Binance US referral rebates is only applicable for personal account holders only and not for corporate accounts or entities.
How to find your Binance US Referral Code?
You can find your Binance US Referral Page in three ways:
- To go to your Referral Program page, go to the top right corner and click on “Support” >> “Referral”
- You can also find it from the “Wallet”>>”Dashboard”. Then, Click on the Gold Button and Invite Friends.
- Lastly, on any page on Binance.US, just scroll to the bottom of the page and there you can find the “Referral” Page link listed under the support menu.
- Now, you can share your “Binance US Referral Link” or QR Code with your friends or basically anybody you want. You can also share it directly on social media from this page.
- The same feature is also available on the Binance US App.
- Your Binance US Referral ID will generally be a number starting with 35. In our case its : 35057610
Binance US has partnered with Brave Browser. To know more about Brave Browser Click Here.
Binance US states : Referral Program Eligibility
Binance US is currently available only in 37 states. The remaining Twelve states that did not make into the supported jurisdiction of Binance US States list are – Alabama, Connecticut, Florida, Hawaii, Idaho, Louisiana, New York, North Carolina, Texas, Georgia, Vermont and Washington.
So, if you are from any of these states then
- Wait for Binance to be available in your state.
- You can use VPN’s to access Binance US App or exchange.
- To participate in the Binance Referral Program you need a proof of address from one of the 37 supported states. So, either you should have an address from there or you are not eligible for the program.
Difference between Binance Global and Binance US
|Globally available except some countries.||US customers allowed from eligible states only.|
|Host of coin options [Newly launched coins also available]||Limited coin options.|
|No KYC needed for Beginners||Tier 1 Basic verification needed for Beginners|
|No KYC needed for Referral Program participants.||Advanced verification needed for Referral Program Participants.|
|up to 2 BTC withdrawal limit every 24Hrs [Post initial sign up]||Withdrawal limit of up to $5000 every 24Hrs [Post Tier 1 Basic verification]|
Binance US Review
Binance wanted to provide a trading solution that was within the confines of the US regulatory framework. Hence, they came up with Binance US so that Binance US Customers could use the technology that they loved without any hindrances. They also wanted to compete better with sites like Coinbase. Binance US has made its main priority to make the transactions fast simple and secure.
The Binance US coins options are still limited. In fact, it is almost 1/4th of what Binance.com offers.
Binance US still has a long way to go. Also, there is no FDIC insurance on Binance US. This is not something to worry about but worth mentioning. It means fiat balances in your account are not insured. Binance US is working on expanding its operations to more states and more coins to match the full fledged privileges of the global platform.
If you want to sign up on Binance US then do use our referral link given above. This will be a great way to thank us and your help will be appreciated. Also, if you have any questions then do leave a comment down below. We will be happy to help you!