If you have started trading on crypto exchanges the one thing you note is that each and every exchange has its own referral program which enables you to save some of your bucks while trading. In this post, we will talk about the Binance Kickback Offer. By default this Scheme provides you with a 10% Commission but if you use our Binance Kickback Code you get a 20% discount on your trade.
Binance is already a giant in the crypto market with a very large user base. Thus being a part of their Kickback Scheme would certainly help you in earning free money as Binance is the first choice of many new users trying to trade cryptos for their first time. Even the Binance Existing Users should also consider to use our Binance Kickback Code “DPX15WB3” to not lose out on free money.
- 1 Binance Kickback Referral ID – DPX15WB3
- 2 How to register on Binance using Kickback?
- 3 What is Binance Kickback?
- 4 How to receive Binance Kickback??
- 5 Binance Kickback Invitation
- 6 How to generate Binance Kickback Link?
- 7 Binance Kickback Commission Rate
- 8 BNB Advantages in Kickback
- 9 BNB Kickback Rules & Regulations
- 10 Increase your Kickback Commission
Binance Kickback Referral ID – DPX15WB3
- 20% Discount using our Kickback Referral ID.
- Extra 25% Discount for using BNB to pay Fees.
|Kickback Referral Code||DPX15WB3|
|Kickback Ref Link||Click Here|
|Binance Kickback Rate||20%|
How to register on Binance using Kickback?
So all the new Crypto enthusiasts who have decided to give crypto trading a go, need to first register on Binance. Follow the procedure below.
- Click on this Link
- Enter your Email Id and password to register yourself on Binance.
- By clicking on the above link your Referral Id will be automatically filled up.
- If somehow the Referral Id section is blank please add our Binance Kickback Referral ID “DPX15WB3”
- Click on “Create Account”
If you are more into the Derivatives Market then do sign up on Binance Futures to get a 10% discount.
What is Binance Kickback?
In order to attract more traders towards Binance, it has come up with their new Kickback program. Kickback is actually the Commission you will-
- Receive – when you are invited by a user.
- Give/Offer – to the users invited by you.
Thus the Kickback offer works both ways i.e. when you get invited and when you invite.
How to receive Binance Kickback??
So suppose you register through our Binance Kickback Referral Link and would like to know how much you received as a Kickback from us, just do the following –
When you open the link and fill in your details you will notice that our Kickback Code is automatically filled up. Just below the Kickback Code, you will see a the Kickback Commission you receive from us.
As we already are partners with Binance we provide you a 20% Kickback Discount instead of 10%,0 that is the default Kickback Discount. Thus double up your Earnings by using our link or by entering our Kickback Invite Id “DPX15WB3”.
Binance Kickback Invitation
So you’ve registered on Binance and would like to further add to your earnings then you can start sharing your Binance Kickback Id or your Kickback Link with your friends and family to earn even more.
How to generate Binance Kickback Link?
- Log in to your Binance Account.
- Click on your ID icon on the top right of the Binance Homepage.
- Click on Referral.
- You will receive your Kickback Code and Link. Start sharing it and earn referral bonuses.
Binance Kickback Commission Rate
Binance allows the Invitee to set up their Kickback Commission Rate. Thus when your friend and relatives register on Binance through your link it will be you who would decide how much they’ll earn as a Kickback Commission.
You could set up your Invited New Users Kickback Commission from 0% to 20%. However to set your Commission higher than 10% you need to meet certain requirements about which we would discuss shortly.
To set your Kickback Commission Rate you have to –
- Log in to your account
- Enter your Referral Section
- On the right-hand side, you will see a tab asking you to set your Kickback Commission Rate.
- Enter the Kickback Discount you would like to offer.
BNB Advantages in Kickback
Being the native Coin of the Binance chain using BNB as your trading currency or even holding up BNB brings along a lot of BNB rewards to the users on Binance. Rewards are listed below.
1. To enable a Kickback Commission Rate of more than 10% you require to have at least 500 BNB or more in your account. Holding 500 BNB would help you to achieve a Binance Base Commission Rate of 40%. You then can decide what Kickback Commission would you like to offer to people who have registered using your Kickback Link.
2. Using BNB to pay any fees on Binance Platform will earn you a Binance discount on your trading fees, thus saving your hard-earned money from just getting wasted.
The amount of discount depends on the year you are trading currently. As of the year 2020, you are eligible for a 25% discount on your trading fees if you use BNB to pay your fees. BNB Discount would fall down to 6.75% the next year so start trading as soon as possible.
Extra BNB Discount Rates on Trading Fees
BNB Kickback Rules & Regulations
- If you possess less than 500 BNB in your account you can only offer a Kickback Discount of either 0%, 5% or 10% only.
- Less than 500 BNB in your account would limit your Base Kickback Rate to 20% only.
- 500 BNB or more than that in your account would increase your Base Kickback rate to 40%.
- More than 500 BNB in account would allow you to invite your friends with a Kickback Commission of either 0%, 5%, 10%, 15% or 20%(maximum).
- The currency awarded to you as Kickback Commission will be the same as is used by the invitee to pay his fees.
NOTE – If somehow your BNB account gets below 500 then your Base Kickback Commission will reduce to 20% from 40%. However, by default, the Invited User will get a priority in receiving Kickback Discount as they will receive a 15% commission and the Invitee will get a 5% Kickback Commission.
Increase your Kickback Commission
The default Kickback Discount you would receive by any other Kickback link would be limited to only 10%. But we at thereferralcodes.com have a working 20% Binance Kickback Commission to all, who register themselves through our Kickback link or Kickback Code DPX15WB3